Looking to Grow

Thank you for checking out ASB Photography!!!

Contact me @ asb.photography@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alanna + Josh Married! 6-6-09

I was so excited to shoot Alanna and Josh's wedding earlier this month! It was a lot of fun and you could really see how much they loved each other (which makes my job so awesome)!

There were a ton of favorites so this post may be a little long... oh well!

DSC_9417-blog

the handsome men...

DSC_9429-blog

the beautiful bride!

DSC_0649-blog

DSC_9917-blog

DSC_9708-blog

The reception was at the AWESOME Centennial Station in downtown High Point.

such a sweet first dance..

DSC_0068-blog

DSC_0105-blog

DSC_0239-blog

get LOW!! haha this guy to the left in the red makes me laugh :)

DSC_0324-blog

They did something at the reception that I had never seen before. They had the guy who caught the garter put it on the girl who caught the bouquet. I'm sure this has been done numerous times before, but I had never seen it! And I LOVED it! It was hilarous to watch!

DSC_0420-blog

the venue for the reception was amazing. The inside of the foyer area was gorgeous!

DSC_0521-blog

DSC_0526-blog

and we got some great shots with the train outside!

DSC_0619-blog

Mr. & Mrs. Hardin! :)

DSC_0584-blog

Thanks guys so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

No comments: